TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BUSINESS
1. This website is operated by XXX. Where these terms and conditions use terms such as "we", "us" and "our" they refer to XXX.
3. By visiting our website and/or purchasing something from us, you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
4. You can view the most current version of these terms and conditions at any time by visiting this website page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these terms and conditions, without prior notice to you, by posting updates on this page. It is your responsibility to check this page on each visit to your website, read these terms and conditions and ensure you understand them before making a purchase.
5. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone, for any reason, at any time.
6. Any content that you enter onto this website may be transferred unencrypted and involve transmissions over various networks and may involve changes in order to conform and adapt to the technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
7. You may not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or otherwise exploit for commercial gain, or otherwise, any portion of any of the content on the website or any other part of the service that we offer on this website.
8. Headings and titles used on this website are done so for convenience only. They do not constitute any part of the terms and conditions and will not limit or otherwise affect the terms herein.
ONLINE STORE TERMS
9. Our website offers a range of products and or services for sale. Where we refer to an 'item' we are referring to a single product or service available for purchase on this website.
10. We will take all reasonable care to ensure that the details displayed for a particular item offered for sale are correct at the time when the information was entered onto the system.
11. Whilst care is taken to ensure that we display as accurately as possible appearances, colours, textures or finishes, what you will see on your computer monitor or equipment may differ and so we cannot guarantee that images are an accurate representation of the actual goods or services that you are purchasing.
12. We may not be able to accept your order due to one or more of the following reasons, or for a reason not listed below:
i) The item you have ordered is out of stock
ii) We cannot authorise your payment or have reasonable grounds to suspect your payment may be fraudulent
iii) There has been a pricing or product description error
iv) There is a system or procurement failure
v) You have failed our customer validation checks
13. When you place an order you will receive an email confirming the details of your order. This email is not confirmation that your order has been accepted by us.
14. Your order will only be accepted by us once your goods have been dispatched.
MODIFICATIONS TO OUR SERVICE AND PRICING
15. Prices for items are subject to change without notice.
16. We reserve the right to, at any time, modify or discontinue any part of the service that we offer, or any part of content thereof, without any notice to you.
17. We accept no liability to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuation of the service.
18. During checkout, you may be presented with one or more options for delivery. Where an estimated timescale for delivery is provided, this is an estimate only and your items may be delayed in being received due to circumstances beyond our control (such as a courier delay, or at busy times).
19. Where you select a "next day delivery" option, orders placed on Fridays, Saturdays or Sundays may not be despatched for delivery until the following Monday and so may not be received until Tuesday.
20. If you wish to cancel an order you have placed you must contact us immediately to ascertain whether the items have been dispatched or not. Where they have been dispatched, you will need to return the item to us and you will be responsible for paying the cost of returning the items.
21. Where items have not been dispatched prior to a cancellation request, our refund policy will apply.
22. Where you have ordered a personalised, perishable or time critical item (such as food, newspapers, event tickets or e-vouchers) you may not be able to cancel for a full refund.
LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY
23. We shall not be liable for any direct, special, indirect or consequential or incidental damages including loss of profit or loss of opportunity as a result of the use of or the inability to use any items that have been ordered on this website.
24. You agree to indemnify us and our agents, officers, directors and employees, immediately and on demand, against all claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of any breach of any of our terms and conditions.
25. These terms and conditions shall be governed in accordance with English Law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England & Wales.
27. Should any part-term or term be found to be unenforceable then the remainder of the terms and conditions shall continue to have full force and effect as if the invalidated term was not present.
28. Should any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these terms and conditions arise where it is beyond our reasonable control, we will not be responsible to you for such delay or failure nor liable for any loss that you incur, howsoever caused.
29. Mechanical mods are not regulated, and therefore include no short circuit protection for the battery other than ventilation (if ventilation exists in the design of the device). When using mechanical mods, please be sure that you know the dangers of not having circuit protection. Lithium batteries can be volatile and vent or explode, causing injury and damage to property. This can happen if the batteries are not handled properly, if the resistance level of your coils is too low, or in the event of a short circuit. We recommend using an Ohm reader to check your coils before you start vaping with a mechanical mod to ensure that you are vaping at a safe resistance level. By purchasing and using any mechanical device or lithium battery from our store, you agree to take full liability and responsibility for its use. In no way can Seize Vape Co or it's operators be held liable for any misfortune or harm caused by the use or misuse of this device.
30. Mechanical mods are for advanced users only, which requires knowledge of Ohms Law, battery capabilities, and RDAs. If you are not comfortable with using this device, do not use. Improper use can lead to battery venting and/or explosion.
31. Use this product at your own risk. Seize Vape Co, distributors, and/or resellers of this product cannot be held responsible and accept no liability for the misuse of this product, or damage caused to property and/or persons. The use of this product should be limited to those with knowledge of rebuilding, safety precautions, and how to properly use and care for batteries. It should not be purchased if the user is
unknowledgeable and/or uncomfortable with the use of mechanical mods,
rebuildable atomizers, and/or batteries.
By purchasing our devices you agree to assume all liability associated with their use.
32. Use these product at your own risk. By purchasing our products, you agree that Seize Vape Co, the manufacturer, distributors, and/or resellers of these products are not liable for any damage that may be caused by the use or misuse of this product. The use of these products should be limited to those with knowledge of rebuilding, safety precautions, and how to properly use and care for batteries. They should not be purchased if the user is unknowledgeable and/or uncomfortable with the use of mechanical mods, rebuild able atomizers, and/or batteries. Due to the nature of some of our product's, returns are reviewed on an individual product basis.
33. The products offered by Seize Vape Co are intended for use by responsible adult vaporizer users over the age of 18 (or the legal smoking age of your jurisdiction), and are not intended for pregnant or nursing women, children, people with or at risk for heart disease, high blood pressure, diabetes, asthma, or those who are sensitive to nicotine, propylene glycol, or vegetable glycerine. Nicotine is highly addictive and may be dangerous to your health. Nicotine is highly addictive and habit forming. Keep out of reach of children and pets. These products contain nicotine. Our products are not intended as a smoking cessation product. Our products have not been reviewed by any medical bodies and are not intended to treat, diagnose, prevent, or cure any disease. If you experience any side effects, or possible side effects, stop using the product immediately and consult a physician. These products may be poisonous if orally ingested, or if it contacts your skin. Any e-liquid may contain small amounts of carcinogens normally found in tobacco products. To date amounts detectable in some e-liquid brands are not quantifiable. Our products are not a smoking cessation product. They have not been tested or guaranteed as such.
34. Nicotine strength is measured in milligrams per ml (mg/ml) not per bottle. There are about 20-40 drops per millilitre, and this differs with each size bottle or dropper. Nicotine can kill a child, a dog, or even an adult. An average lethal dose (LD50) of nicotine is about 30mg for an adult, 10mg for a child, and even less for a pet. (This is an estimate only) Amounts less than these can produce the severe symptoms of nicotine poisoning listed below. If you get any e-liquid on your skin or clothing wash it off immediately with soap and COLD water. Please be responsible with e-liquid and keep it stored out of reach of children and pets! We want everyone to be safe, so we can all continue to enjoy vaping. Disposal of e-liquid bottles: Any bottles that are of no further use should be rinsed out thoroughly with water, re-capped, and disposed of as normal. Please use safe disposal of any products containing nicotine!